Integration platform for first product launch of emerging biopharma company.
Our client, an emerging biopharma company, launched their first commercial product with systems from over 15 vendors including CRM, sales, call center, marketing and logistics. Business required that quality information be produced at necessary frequencies by each system for transactional, reporting and alerting purposes.
- Coordinate requirements, layout and data transfer mechanism between vendors
- Build a secure data platform for sharing data between systems
- Maintain data quality
- Information Services
Sequent team used its years of experience in pharma and data integration to document and align requirements between vendors. We developed a data network – “spaghetti”, diagram to ensure ownership and transfer requirements. Our quality team developed a project plan to test connectivity, formatting and quality of data transferred between vendors. Information published includes customer master, targets, territory master, call details, medical inquiry, employee master, sales, specialty pharma and marketing.
Our cloud team developed a Microsoft Azure based system that:
- Synchronizes with vendor hosted data warehouse
- Uses public-key based cryptography certificates for security access
- Publishes data using web services bus in JSON
- Pushes data in text and other formatted layouts
- Quick alignment of vendor expectations
- Over 60 data sets integrated between 15 vendors
- Information available for future integrations