INTRODUCTION TO POWER APPS
Power Apps is a low code application platform from Microsoft which helps the clients to deal with everyday business. It can be accessed through browser or mobile devices. Power Apps is a collection of apps, connectors, and services. It acts as a data platform which supplies rapid development environment to build custom apps for fulfilling daily business requirements and supply personalised experience to the employees. With the help of Power Apps, we can quickly build custom business apps that connect to the data which is stored either in data platform or in various online and on premises data sources such as SharePoint, Dynamic 365, Excel spreadsheet, Microsoft 365, SQL Server, Salesforce etc. It brings the Power of process automation to a non-technical audience with just little technical understanding of tools they are working with. Power Apps are user friendly and is convenient for the users which helps them to take better and quick business decisions.
USES OF POWER APPS
- Enables in making the business innovative
- Helps in taking quicker and better decision-making process
- Transforms manual business operations into digital
- Builds highly personalized applications which are simple to use
- Power Apps works along multiple location of offices and manages multiple types of information
- Supplies relevant data to the customers or clients
EFFORTLESS WAYS TO RUN POWER APPS ON MOBILE DEVICES
- Power Apps can run on both Apple and Android phones and tablets.
- The app adapts to screen size and orientation
ATTRIBUTES OF POWER APPS
- Built in components – Power Apps includes a library of sample apps which can be customised by the user
- Quick to build, drag and drop for creating apps
- Integrated – Multiple data sources and platforms including Microsoft, AWS, Databases, etc.
- Security – Single Sign and Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Maintenance – Deployed from Azure, easy to support and update.
- User Adoption – Personalized and easy to use
SEQUENT & POWER APPS
We have deployed over 30 Power Apps for our clients in the last 4 years for a range of uses for collecting and visualising information. Examples – Legal and HR workflow automation, real time surveys, racetrack statistics, staff schedule and collaboration, etc. Power Apps along with Power BI (reporting) and Power Automate (workflow) help simplify and automate processes.
Our team of developers works with client to develop a user experience – screen layouts, navigation and workflow, that would help simplify and streamline a process. For each app we consider security, maintenance and usage on multiple devices. Our team collaborates with the client in all aspects of the project – scope, design, feedback, user acceptant, deployment and support.
Possibilities are endless.
Reach out to us for a demo and discussion on Power Apps related queries Sales@sequent-tech.com.