Power BI, Azure Synapse and Data Factory
Sequent’s BI offering includes licensing, implementation and support using Azure and AWS hosted cloud solutions. Key components of solution we offer are:
- Data Integration using Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, Workato, and Custom Integrations from enterprise systems such as
- Enterprise Resource Planning ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, Dynamics, NetSuite etc.
- Electronic Medical Record Systems such as Homecare Homebase, NetSmart, WellSky and others. Sequent is HIPAA trained and verified by Compliancy Group. We establish necessary confidentiality agreements and BAA for patient data protection.
- Human Resource Systems such as ADP and WorkDay.
- CRM systems such as SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, Veeva CRM and others.
- Data Analysis using Azure Analytics and AWS Analytics cloud platforms for data set examination, analysis, patter detection, correlations and insights.
- Data Visualization for actionable decision making with dashboards, graphs, alerts and reports using PowerBI, Excel and Custom Applications on Microsoft Power Platform.
Sequent’s team includes business analyst, project manager, data engineers and data visualization experts.
Data Collection: Sequent’s business analysts work with client’s data experts to identify sources, manually maintained data and data security requirements.
Data Integration: Data engineers work on consolidating and combining data from disparate sources into a unified format for analytics and reporting. Data transformation, cleansing, and mapping is applied to ensure accuracy and consistency across the sources.
Data Analysis: Data Engineers and Business Analysts work with various Azure and AWS cloud tools such as Synapse, Databricks, Data Lakes, Azure and AWS Machine Learning tools to examine data sets, identify patterns and correlations.
Data Visualization and Reporting: Visualization experts and data engineers generate actionable dashboards, charts, metrics and tabular data for different business stakeholders. Information is shared via web, mobile, Microsoft Teams and alerts.